PCH CAPITAL S.A. holds, directly and indirectly through P.C.H. CAPITAL (CYPRUS) Ltd. 3.114.889 shares of RUNICOM S.A., constituting 88,93% of the share capital and 89.90% of votes.
The share capital of RUNICOM S.A. amounts to PLN 7.005.408,00.
RUNICOM S.A. is a private equity / venture capital fund, investing in non-public and public entities operating in the sector of high technologies (internet, mobile, e-commerce, IT). The companies demonstrate a high level of innovation and above-average growth dynamics.
The fund actively supports entities making up its investment portfolio by participating in their operating activity, including performance of management and supervisory functions.
The investment portfolio of RUNICOM S.A. has been built based on low prices of acquisition of companies characterised with very promising prospects, including listed eo Networks S.A., Netwise S.A. and Tequila Mobile S.A., distinguished in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking as belonging to the group of fastest developing technology companies in the region.
In 2012, Netwise S.A. became leader of the ranking in the “Rising stars” category, whereas eo Networks S.A. was honoured as the only polish company for the seventh time already.
Shares of RUNICOM S.A. are quoted in the alternative trading system on the NewConnect market operated by Warsaw Stock Exchange – Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie S.A. Transfer of the company to the regulated market of Warsaw Stock Exchange is being prepared.
From among all companies which in 2011 made their debut on NewConnect, RUNICOM turned out to be the most attractive investment – from debut until the end of the year, price of the company’s shares increased by nearly 160%. The fund was among the few debutants for which the share quotation in 2011 remained considerably above the price on the debut date.
RUNICOM S.A. is managed, supervised and advised by, among others:
- Mr. Andrzej Woźniakowski – founder and former head of listed Computer Service Support and Vice President of CSS S.A. merged with COMP S.A. listed at Warsaw Stock Exchange,
- Mr. Roman Durka – former head of IBM, Polish branch of Dell, Nortel Networks and Sun Microsystems,
- Mr. Jacek Murawski – General Director of the Polish branch of Microsoft,
- Mr. Marek Kobielski – President of the Management Board of NextiraOne Polska and Vice President of NextiraOne for Central Europe,
- Mr. Ireneusz Dąbrowski – co-founder and member of the Management Board of one of the first private Polish computer companies in Poland – SPTK Comtech and Comtech Sp. z o. o., Managing Director and Member of the Management Board of Tech Data,
- Mr. Tadeusz Kubiak – founder, General Director and President of Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa (ERA GSM), Telecommunications Director at Cyfrowy Polsat S.A.
The unique composition of the Management Board, Supervisory Board and Advisory Board of RUNICOM S.A. is appreciated by investors and recognised by the media.